When I’m working on the computer, creating art, cleaning my apartment, or even just getting ready to go out, I like to listen to music. Music helps me focus, by making it harder for me to pick up on the auditory distractions around me. I create playlists for different activities, that help me adjust my energy for the specific task.
I just thought I’d share some of my playlists with you, starting with this one. BTW: I’m a little weird. My playlist titles are in a strange format: color-article of clothing/fabric type & a beverage.
Playlist title: noir pencil skirt & coffee
For: working (blogging, writing, research, sketching, etc.)
1. Wake Me Up Avicii
2. Beauty Beats Beats Antique
3. Anything Could Happen Ellie Goulding
4. Royals Lorde
5. This Is What Makes Us Girls Lana Del Ray
6. Radio Lana Del Ray
7. Ho Hey The Lumineers
8. Little Talks Of Monsters And Men
9. Her Morning Elegance Oren Lavie
10. Sell You Beautiful Rx Bandits
11. Go! Santigold feat. Karen O.
12. Ancestors Gonjasufi
13. Go With It TOKiMONSTA feat. MNDR
Do you have any suggestions for this playlist? What do you listen to when you’re busy working? How do you name your playlists. I want to know. Leave it in the comments below? Please. 🙂